Mission, Vision, Values
- The Leaside Hockey Association provides safe, recreational and competitive hockey programs for the youth of our community.
- To be a leading community based hockey organization that adopts and encourages best practices in all aspects of its programs.
- To provide safe and challenging hockey programs where children are able to realize their potential through appropriate levels of play.
- To develop and improve the hockey skills of the players on the team and ensure these skills are used for the overall benefit of the team.
- To promote participation on a fair and equitable basis for all players.
- To provide a positive environment that encourages respect and good behaviour among and by all coaches, players, parents and game officials.
- To ensure a high level of discipline both on and off the ice and to encourage a strong work ethic and consistency of effort without taking the fun out of the game.
- To promote the principles of team play, good sportsmanship and companionship to all of the players.
- To involve the parents in their child’s development by maintaining open lines of communication among the players, the coaches and the association.
- Integrity, Respect, Discipline
- Sportsmanship, Compassion, Community, Diversity, Fairness