Notice of Annual Meeting of Members
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of the Members of the Leaside Hockey Association will be held on Wednesday, June 10th, 2020 at 7:15pm via videoconference for the following purposes:
- To receive the President’s Report.
- To receive, consider and approve the financial statements for the year ending May 31, 2019, together with the report of the auditors thereon.
- To appoint Monte-Lisi & Smith as the auditors for the Association in respect of the financial year ending May 31, 2020 and in respect of the current financial year of the Association ending May 31, 2021 and to authorize the Directors to fix their remuneration.
- To approve Bylaw #2 being a bylaw relating generally to the conduct of the business and affairs of the Association, as approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting of May 25th, 2020, which can be reviewed at www.leasidehockey.com. 5. To elect Directors to the Board and extend the term of a Director.
- To transact such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting and any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
If you are a Member and wish to attend the meeting via videoconference, please email Catherine Cassidy at Coordinator@leasidehockey.com and include your first and last name and your desire to attend the Annual Meeting on June 10th, 2020. You will be emailed an electronic link to join the meeting in advance. The annual audited financial statements for the year ending May 31, 2019 are available to any member via screen sharing at the meeting or by email in advance of the meeting, upon request.
Dated at Toronto the 26th day of May, 2020.
BY THE ORDER OF THE BOARD
BY-LAW NO. 2
A by-law relating generally to the administration of the business and affairs of
LEASIDE HOCKEY ASSOCIATION
The list below outlines the items in the by-law document. Access the full file here to download and review the document in its entirety.
4. Meetings of Members
5. Board of Directors
6. Meetings of the Board
10. Rules of Procedure
12. Adoption and Amendment of By-Laws